Thursday, September 19, 2013

Review - Total Nutrition


Today I received my package to taste "Total Nutrition." I was anxious to try this out because my husband and I are smoothie fans and are always looking for ways to make them more nutritious. I made my smoothie with orange juice and frozen berries ( a classic combination for me). The taste of the smoothie was too vegetable oriented. I wasn't a fan of it with juice. If I was juicing vegetables, I believe that this supplement would work well.

  Total Nutrition is comprised of:  Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Spirulina, Spinach, Alfalfa Leaf, Kelp, Dulse Leaf, Barley Grass Juice, Orange Peel, Beet Root, Dandelion Leaf, Lemon Peel, Gingko Leaf, Wheat Grass Juice, Maca Root, Cacao, Ashwagandha, Sacha Inchi, Manuka Honey, Bee Pollen, Reishi Mushroom, Blueberry, Black Currant, Wild Bilberry, Wild Lingonberry, Aronia, Pomegranate, Concord Grape, Red Raspberry, Sour Cherry, Wild Elderberry, Wild Cranberry, Black Raspberry, Goji Berries and Schiznadra Berries.

For more information about immortal herbs, please click here.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment