Friday, November 22, 2013

Review - Job Interview guide

I am pretty settled in at my current company and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I do, however, apply for internal positions on a regular basis. The interview portion is most intimidating for me. The interviewers are usually people that I interact with often. I have a difficult time switching gears and focusing on presenting my goals. I appreciate the insight provided in Job Interview - What You Ought To Know. There were so many things discussed that I didn't realize were important. I often struggle with the question about my weaknesses. When I read this book, I realized that preparation can go a long way to answer these difficult questions. I also like the idea of a "cheat sheet" to help you with prior experience that can relate to the position. The different viewpoints shared assist in making any person a well-rounded interviewee.

Click here for more information. 

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment