Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Review of Immortal Energy

I work an extremely early shift. I get up at 315 every morning. I have a hard time getting up and going. I requested to review the immortal energy pills to see if I could get an edge on my exhaustion. I took the pills each morning at approximately 430. I was hoping for an instant boost. I had read that these pills would not act like an energy drink. On day one, I didn't notice anything. Day 2, was a bit better. My last day was when I noticed a huge difference. I usually take a nap every day after work. On the 3rd day, I didn't feel the need for a nap. I would definitely recommend immortal energy. If you work an odd shift, this supplement is something that would work well to help you get through your day.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment