Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Review - Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter by Tracy Brisson

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

This book Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter has been a valuable resource in revising my resume. I am not applying to be an education professional but the advice given can apply to anyone searching for a new career patch. I made several notes and highlights in my book for future reference. I requested to review the book due to my husband needing a new job but it has also helped me with improving my resume for internal positions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment