Monday, December 2, 2013

Review - Ugly Christmas Sweat Shirts

My husband and I decided that we want to find "ugly Christmas sweaters" to wear for our family Christmas events this year. I saw this opportunity for review and was excited.
This is what I was excited to review:
However, I got something very different in the mail.
I obviously have marked out the swearing. I was beyond disappointed. I will not wear a shirt like this ever. It is rude and vulgar. I sent an email to this company for assistance but they did not respond.

Overall impression: F-
If they can't ship the right item or communicate with their customers, I would never suggest using this company.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment