Saturday, August 27, 2016

Camping Wish List

This is the final post about camping. I have many items that I'd love for our outdoor adventures. There are so many things that I'd like to purchase.

Kitchen:

A kitchen box would be ideal and may help with preventing forgotten necessities


Of course, I'll need kitchen utensils to fill the box





Then there's the necessities for campfire.



Lighting is essential at night and sometimes in the early morning. Since space is limited, I love these multi-functional options.


Most of all, I want a wonderful place to sleep. I really want a trailer to have a comfortable bed and a place to store all of our camping essentials. The trailer will also be nice in the change that there is rain.

My husband and I have NO experience pulling a trailer. The tent trailer is a perfect smaller option and it folds down.

No comments:

Post a Comment