Saturday, September 7, 2013

Birthday cake for Livi

Little miss Livi will be 5 years old tomorrow. I have made several cakes for her throughout the past 5 years. Her mama, Andi. is my best friend. She thinks it's a hassle for me to do the cake but I love it! Plus, it's a special thing for Livi and I.

Here are a few from the past:




My original plan was to do a rectangle cake with the Hello Kitty face. It was going to be light pink frosting with dk pink and white dots. I baked the cake. It smelled delicious. When I turned the cake onto the cooling rack, it broke in half. I was not happy. Andi ran to the store to buy a generic cake so that I could make it into something wonderful. I'll get the before picture from her so you can compare to what I came up with.

This years Hello Kitty:



No comments:

Post a Comment