Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CareRing Cover- review

My original wedding ring was small and low budget but much loved. I didn't care as much what I was doing when I wore it. I got a new wedding ring for Valentine's day. This new ring is bigger and cost quite a bit more. I am very cautious with my activities while wearing my new ring. I had been taking it off for cleaning and gardening. I always had the fear that I'd misplace my ring. When I got this CareRing Cover, I was thrilled. I wore it when coloring fondant for a cake. I wore it when building shelves with my husband in the garage. Gone were my worries of scratching or losing my new ring.

I love the color choices too. It will help me find the cover when in need. I wear a size 7.5 ring and noticed that the 9-10 size cover fit me better. I think it is due to the large crown of my ring.

I was discussing the CareRing Cover with my dad and he thought it would be a great option for the nurses at the hospital. The nurses have some beautiful rings. Dad said the clear cover would protect the beauty but still let it be seen.

This is a wonderful product that I share proudly with my family and friends.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment