Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Review - Cane Expressions

One of my co-workers has MS. She is a single mom of 2 children. She is only 28. There are days when getting out of bed is an accomplishment for her. There was a day where she was barely walking through the office. I told her that she needed a cane. She agreed but said she needed a cute one. I then introduced her to the Cane Expressions cane cover. She was thrilled to have this option to make her cane not seem so boring and only for "old people." I had honestly not thought of her when I was approved for this review. These covers are wonderful for the younger generations who have medical conditions that compromise their mobility.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment