Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Spotlight - Jefferson's Story

I met Missy a few years ago when we were scout leaders together. At that time, I found out that she was pregnant with her daughter, Stella. A few months ago, I was thrilled to hear Missy announce that she was pregnant with a boy. At one of her prenatal appointments, Missy found out that her baby had a heart defect. She then began a blog to share her journey. Jefferson was born just over a week ago. When Missy saw his face, she knew that Jefferson has down syndrome. I have followed the story of Missy and Jefferson and the rest of their family and it touches my heart. I hope it touches you as well.



Click here to view Missy's story

You-Need-to-Hear-What-a-Little-Girl-Says-About-Her-Brother-With-Down-Syndrome-4188.html


No comments:

Post a Comment