Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Beltlock Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
http://www.beltlock.ie/

I applied to review the Beltlock because I have nieces and nephews that like to unbuckle their seatbelt while we're driving. I figure that this is an excellent solution. The cute sleeve packaging gave great instructions for installation and use. I tried it on my seatbelt first and my husband had to let me out of the car. He found it to be quite amusing. Using a key to release is the logical option as keys are needed for the car. I feel that the Beltlock is a necessity for anyone who drives with small children in their car.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment