Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Review of The 39 Day Lifescape - Become a Better You


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My life over the past six months has been pretty hectic. My husband lost his job of 5 years. He also was told that back surgery is a necessity and received a possible diagnosis of MS. We have only been in our home for a year and these realities hit me like a ton of bricks. I became the primary income. I have never had to rely on myself this way before. In my life as a single young adult, my parents were quick to help and bail me out. My ex-husband didn't even want me to work. Now, in my late 30s, I felt like I needed to "grow up." It was a harsh life lesson and I often feel completely overwhelmed. This book "The 39 Day Lifescape - Become a Better You" gave me daily steps to focus on myself. It helped me take a breath before starting the more difficult tasks that I face. I plan on using it over and over. It doesn't stop at 39 days. These reminders are a wonderful guide to get through everyday life. This is a definite must read!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment