Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

When I saw that this review was available, I jumped at it. I will admit that I was interested because I had seen commercials with Martha Stewart endorsing these throat drops. I received a large shipment of the honey Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops. I shared them with family and friends and waited for a response. Everyone said that they did not like them and couldn't handle the taste. When I tried one for myself, I agreed. Maybe we're all used to throat drops that have more sugar than healing power or they could be an acquired taste.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment