Saturday, March 22, 2014

CARAFE Water cup with two-compartment pill box inside the cap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My mother in law is in fair health and often needs a reminder to take her medications. When my husband and I lived with his parents, his father went out of town for business and we were left to care for my mother in law. Something like the CARAFE Water cup with two-compartment pill box inside the cap is the perfect solution for her. The bottom cup can be filled with and the lid compartment can be filled with nightly medications. This is an easy two in one design that is ideal for anyone who takes night time medications. It could also be used for a pain reliever for those who deal with nightly aches and pains.


For more information check out the following links:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment