Saturday, March 22, 2014

SPORT All-terrain, lightweight sporty cane with precision handle and tip Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am a tall person at 5 ft 10 inches. Most items made are for someone of average height between 5 ft 7 or 8 inches tall. I chose to review the SPORT All-terrain, lightweight sporty cane with precision handle and tip because it offered different height options. I like the large curved handle at the top as well as the large tip at the bottom. Each of these details assist with stability. The lightweight design makes it easy to use without feeling cumbersome with added weight.


For more information check out the following links:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment