Saturday, March 22, 2014

FOLIO strap + go weekly travel pill box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I chose to review the FOLIO strap + go weekly travel pill box because I take several medications on a daily basis and have some needed in the morning and some at night. This organizer made it easier to separate out my dosages. I like that the pill compartments are curved to ensure it was easy to remove the pills. I also like the discreet slim design which makes it easier to take to work in my purse. I did however have issue with the open compartments. Often my pills would spill into another day as I took them out. I also worried about all of them falling out every time I opened it for use since all 14 compartments were exposed even when I was only using one. Overall, it is a good idea that with a few tweeks could be exceptional.

For more information check out the following links:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment