Saturday, March 22, 2014

TRIPOD store + go travel container Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I like to be prepared. My friends and family often say that I carry a "Mary Poppins" bag. I was excited to use this product to store three common OTC pain relievers in my purse. Each has it's own compartment and the entire pill case fits nicely in my makeup bag. I do wish that each section was accessible independent of each other as I worry each time I open to the back section that the front two sections will dump out. Overall, it is a good idea that with a few modifications could be exceptional.

For more information check out the following links:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment