Friday, September 16, 2016

We were sealed for TIME and all ETERNITY

My life definitely took some different twists and turns than what I was hoping. I thought that I'd be married in the temple by 21 and have several kids. 

I got married for the first time at 26 to someone met at my apartment complex. He seemed to be a spiritual guy but he was very different behind closed doors. He was not LDS but I was not living by the church standards at that time so it didn't matter to me. My marriage lasted just less than 4 years. 

I moved back to Utah and started going to church again. I met an amazing man and we got married. I was not yet temple worthy at the time we were married and we were awaiting notification that my husband's previous temple sealing had been cancelled. I didn't focus much on our wedding. Our plan was to be sealed on our first anniversary. I wore a wedding dress for the temple.


















No comments:

Post a Comment