Saturday, October 1, 2016

October is finally here!

I'm so excited for the new month and Halloween. Almost every year, I am asked by friends and family to make Halloween costumes, cakes or decorations.

I made a few wreaths from fabric pieces. I found some cute decorations to make the wreath that much better.


 

Another favorite is making cakes. I've only done two pumpkin cakes but I love both.

 These cakes were done for a photo shoot for a catalog company I worked for. I'll be doing another post which features those cakes.

Last but not least, we have the costumes. I've crocheted and sewed these items.




 



This year is no different. I have been tasked with creating a family costume themed around Cinderella. The dad will be Prince Charming. The mom will be the Fairy Godmother. The oldest daughter will be Cinderella. The younger daughter will be a mouse. We went to the thrift store last week and purchased a few items for me to transform into these costumes. This is what I have to start with:


No comments:

Post a Comment