Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review of "My Not-So-Ordinary Life" by Christine Rice.

This book grips readers from the beginning. The early years of author Christine Rice were not easy. It seemed like every time things started to go her way, she would hit a wall and eventually rock bottom. Christine is very brave to describe her trials in such detail. It can be difficult to rehash the past but is also helpful in the healing process. I commend this author for opening up and sharing her struggles. This story is sure to inspire others that they can rise above and become the person they were meant to be.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment