Saturday, January 25, 2014

A-RX Weight Loss Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

This year I have realized that I really need to focus on getting healthier and losing weight. I applied for the A-RX Weight Loss Review as a way to kick start the weight loss. I took my pill every morning around 7am with oatmeal. I also drink several glasses of water daily. Unfortunately, I did not lose any weight at all. Not even a pound. All I can say is that I haven't gained any weight. Do I think it works? Nope, not a bit. It's a shame though because so many people talked about serious weight loss while taking these pills.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment