Tuesday, January 14, 2014

All Natural Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am in denial that I am getting older. I am noticing age spots and wrinkles near my eyes and cheeks. I spent my teens and early 20s as an avid swimmer and didn't use sun protection. Now, 15 years later I am seeing the effects. I chose to review the All Natural Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener to focus on my eyes and cheeks. I love the bottle it came in. All you do is push the top and get what you need. There is no pump that produces too much than what is needed. I enjoy that the brightener is light and not too heavy on my skin. I have not yet noticed any visible brightening on my cheeks but I know that my eyes look better.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment