Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Review of Immortal Sleep

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

For the past year, I have been working at 4am. Try as I may, I cannot get to bed at 8pm as required to help me get a full nights sleep. When I do go to bed, I then have a hard time falling asleep. I requested to review Immortal Sleep to help aid in that process. I was pleasantly surprised. I was able to fall asleep faster and get my much needed rest before another day of work. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has an early shift or even graveyards.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment