Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Review: GungHo Free

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I work an early shift 6 am til 230 pm. I have been working early mornings for a few years now and I still struggle with exhaustion. I decided to try Gungho Free when my mind starts slipping about halfway through my shift. I didn't notice much on the first day. Day 2 made me feel not so tired. By day 3, I hadn't felt a huge change but did find that I wasn't struggling as much to focus through the second half of my shift. I would suggest a try.

Are you interested? Leave a comment below to enter the contest for a free 3 day trial of GungHo Free


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment