Monday, February 24, 2014

Review: Overcoming your Shopping Addiction

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

When I saw the title: Overcoming your Shopping Addiction: The Guide to Beating your Addiction to Shopping and Ending the Shopping Addiction Cycle Review , I was intrigued. I am a shopper. I honestly spend money every single day. I read this book with the idea to get more information behind my need for shopping. I learned that I need to find other ways to reward myself than by spending money. I also need to be more disciplined about when I spend.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment