Saturday, March 8, 2014

Money Making Mamas: Ditch Your Boss, Stay Home & Make Decent Income Working Online - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I work a full time job. My obvious dream is to work from home to be with my kids. I have ventured into the blogging and review world to see if this can allow me to quit my job. I am still new to this idea and the book Money Making Mamas has provided excellent insight. I never thought about writing as an income. I enjoy blogging and am an avid journal writer. I have written a few stories and were told they were good. I appreciated that Lisa Kroulik explained different options for income instead of focusing on only one idea. This book will be my guide as I continue to look into options for working from home.

I would definitely recommend Money Making Mamas to all of my friends and family members. Do you want a copy?

Money Making Mamas is normally $3.99. From March 17 to 23, it will be part of Kindle Countdown Deals. The price starts at 0.99 on Monday, March 17 and increases to $1.99 on the 19th and $2.99 on the 21st. The price returns to normal at 11 p.m. PST on March 23

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment