Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sabi's New HOLSTER grande pill box REVIEW

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I like to be prepared.  I was excited to use the HOLSTER grande pill box to store three days worth of my necessary medications in my 72 hour emergency bag.  The compact design fits nicely in my backpack as every inch counts. I do wish that each section was accessible independent of each other. The open design of the pill holder that slides into the holster makes me nervous when I pull it out that the pills will fall out. The top "hidden" compartment flips open quite easily and dumps out my pills. Overall, it is a good idea that with a few modifications could be exceptional.

For more information check out the following links:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment