Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Getting Organized - Command Center

The cabinet next to my fridge is a nightmare. It is where we put everything that has no home. It gets cluttered quickly. Mail gets lost. Coupons are expired by the time I find them again. I've been searching pinterest to find a better option. I now have a few ideas in mind and cannot wait to get started.

Here are a few of the Pinterest ideas that inspired me:
Kitchen command centeri think creating a "command center" in a cabinet is a great option for keeping things out of the way. HOWEVER, I'd have to do some serious purging to make this happen.

My first priority will be the back of the door. We already have a dry erase calendar on the side of the fridge that will soon live on the door.

This is a work in progress. I'll show you through every step.

To give you an idea of my starting point. Here is a BEFORE photo:


Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment