Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Birthday to Birthday Bucket List, 37 by 37

 Yesterday was my 36th birthday. I'm not happy that I am on a slippery slope to 40. I decided that I want to create a list of things that I want to complete before my next birthday.


  1. Take a cake decorating class
  2. Read the Book of Mormon
  3. Go to Bridal Veil or Donut Falls
  4. Read 6 books
  5. Write letter to Megan
  6. Exercise 3 times a week
  7. Do 37 acts of random kindness
  8. Complete 1 DIY project per month
  9. Start selling on my Etsy shop, again
  10. Attend the temple 37 times
  11. Take a sushi class
  12. Use coupons regularly
  13. Host fundraisers for Relay
  14. Go to a sporting event
  15. Visit Lava Hot Springs
  16. Listen more, interrupt less
  17.  Go to Witches Night Out at Gardener Village
  18. Make a fruit bouquet
  19. Can sweet and sour sauce
  20. Make 10 things found on Pinterest
  21. Refresh my Spanish knowledge
  22. Bake bread (overcome my fear of yeast)
  23. Bear my testimony in church and to a friend
  24. Fix and upgrade my cedar chest
  25. Ride a horse 
  26. Complete my cook book
  27. Add one thing I am grateful for to my journal daily
  28. Wear more jewelry than just my wedding ring
  29. Visit a new museum
  30. Enter a gingerbread house for the Festival of Trees
  31. Add 1 photo a week to blog
  32. Make inspiration board for weight loss
  33. Go fishing for real (no trout farm)
  34. Host a party 
  35. Complete family binder
  36. Go to the State Fair
  37. Complete a bike race.
Update:
Attend Swiss Days in Midway!

No comments:

Post a Comment