Monday, July 10, 2017

40 things to do before 40

Well, the countdown is on. I have just about 10 months left of my 30s. I've decided to compile a list of 40 things I'd like to do before my big birthday next May. I've revised this list a few times and am already checking things off. I'm excited to see my personal progress as I work my way through this list.


  • Attend a paint night
  • Go to the temple 10 times
  • Participate in a 5K
  • Learn to sew a zipper
  • Attend a cooking class
  • Explore 5 new places
  • Organize family photos on USB drives
  • Compile a photo book with favorite quotes and scriptures
  • Learn to bake bread
  • Have a monthly date night with Rich
  • Host a craft party
  • Go on a weekend trip
  • Learn to read crochet patterns
  • See someone new in concert
  • Go to the shooting range
  • Read 4 books
  • Go to TOFW with my girls
  • Read the Book of Mormon
  • Visit a National Park
  • Go fishing
  • Get a pedicure
  • Pay for a strangers meal
  • Go on a fancy date with Rich
  • Update my resume
  • Visit Antelope Island
  • Learn to research family history
  • Complete a 30 day challenge
  • Make a dream board
  • Write in journal twice a month, focus on gratitude
  • Get season tickets for BYU Football
  • Climb to top of a rock wall
  • Purge unnecessary items
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Visit a new LDS temple
  • Go to Las Vegas
  • Take treats to Dr's office or mechanic
  • Go Ziplining
  • Reconnect with family members
  • Bake a cheesecake
  • Get involved in a cause

No comments:

Post a Comment