Saturday, October 5, 2013

Review of Redweek - Rent a Timeshare

 Do you love to travel but hate the cost of Hotels?
At my husbands previous job, his annual bonus was a vacation at a timeshare. I thoroughly enjoyed our stays. As a mom, I appreciate the convenience of a kitchen and laundry in our room. I thought that our time in these types of locations was over. I am grateful for a site such as redweek.com that I will be able to utilize in planning future family trips. I have searched at locations close to home and away. The prices seem reasonable for the services offered. I appreciate the list of available units with all of the information spelled out in one place. I am disappointed, however, that most of the reviews are not up to date. I look forward to being able to book a family trip through Redweek.com

timeshare rentals 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment