Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Review of Baby Safe Ink Print Kit


I love DIY gifts. I am always looking for ways to make personalized gifts for my friends and family members. I was excited for the opportunity to try the Baby Safe Ink Print. My best friend has a birthday next month. I watch her kids about once a week. I thought that this product would be a fun idea for a gift. I got the kids together for our printing session. Livi is 5 and Noah will be 2 in December. Livi had the idea to print her hands and Noah's feet. I thought she was a bit crazy because Noah is an active toddler. I worked with Livi first. I opened the package and pressed the ink sheet onto Livi's hand. I then pressed her hand to the paper provided. We then repeated with the other hand. I was amazed at the details shown in the lines of her hands and fingers. I then went to Noah. He was easier than I anticipated. I pressed the ink pad to his foot and got a perfect print. I liked that the ink was easily cleaned off with the wipes that were provided. All in all, it was a good experience. My friend has a baby due any time. I can't wait to use the ink on her newborn.

Here a few pictures from the process, more to come.




   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment