Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil

I ran out of Olive Oil. It is all that I cook with. I mentioned my plight to my neighbor shortly after telling her about my shipment of coconut oil from Tropical Traditions. She insisted that I use this coconut oil in place of olive oil. I was skeptical because I didn't want everything to taste like coconut. I love coconut flavor but there are certain things that it doesn't go with. I spoke to another friend about coconut oil and she told me about all of the non-cooking uses for this oil as well. My coconut oil journey has begun. I tossed popcorn with the coconut oil instead of butter. It was tasty but I needed a bit more flavor. I believe that next time I will use more oil. I rubbed the oil on my husbands and my dry feet. I don't have cracked heels anymore. I put about 1 T. into bath water and came out feeling moisturized instead of dry. I used a sugar-coconut oil scrub on my feet. It was heaven. I have been wanting to make a coconut cream cake for quite a while and can't wait to use the coconut oil instead of regular oil. I believe that I am hooked. Thanks again to Tropical Traditions for introducing me to an amazing product.

No comments:

Post a Comment