Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review of "Wolfsangel" by Liza Perrat


Liza Perrat has done it again. "Wolfsangel" was a book that I could not put down. The continued story of another generation of Angel Maker's was fascinating.World War II has always interested me since my grandfather was involved. The historical basis of this book opened my eyes to events which happened. The readers follow Céleste Roussel through her journey from girl to womanhood. Céleste wanted so badly to make a difference and help bring her village back to normal. Her adventures as Gabrielle proved that Céleste was vital to the resistance. I look forward to more books from this series as the delicately carved angel moves from generation to generation.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment