Saturday, March 29, 2014

Randomness

The neighbors behind us are working on their deck. We have still to figure out what is going on. So far it looks like they will make someone walk the plank ;)


The weather has been fairly warm lately. I am excited to see that my bulb flowers are peaking through. I can't wait to see all of them in full bloom. The only problem is that I am highly allergic to any bulb flower and can touch them :(
Our project this week has been ceiling fan installations. We are thrilled to have one in the front room as we spend many hours in there looking at our beautiful mountain view. The huge windows make it pretty hot. This new fan will make it more pleasant.
Last but not least. There was a freak spring storm yesterday. Our power flickered several times and went out for a while. I was not happy to see our yard went from green to white. Thankfully it melted quickly. I can't complain about the moisture.



No comments:

Post a Comment