Sunday, April 13, 2014

Debt Solutions That Work: Your Guide to Get out of Debt and Stay out of Debt for Good Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Over the past year, I have been in charge of the family finances. This is not a role that I had previously held. Not even as a single person. I used to just think that everything would work itself out. I became deep in debt. I dealt with judgments and write offs and my credit was destroyed. My sweet husband has done his best to help me rebuilt my credit and financial standing. I now look for any help I can to teach me more about financial responsibility. I chose to review "Debt Solutions That Work" as a part of this learning process. There are 4 chapters in this book: Common Causes of Debt, Analyzing your Debt, Debt Prevention Tips and Debt Management Options. I appreciated the break down. My favorite chapter was on Debt Prevention. I try very hard to track our spending and bills. I learned that there needed to be a record to help identify and unnecessary spending that could be applied to debt. This book is a must read for anyone, including teens and especially young adults.

. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment