Saturday, April 12, 2014

Invisible Witness: How I Overcame My Family's Legacy of Domestic Violence [Kindle Edition] Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was hesitant to apply for this book review. My childhood was complete with two loving parents. I didn't know how or if I could relate. I decided that maybe I would be able to recognize signs in someone else and be able to help them. I began to read "Invisible Witness: How I Overcame My Family's Legacy of Domestic Violence" with an open mind. My heart ached for this little girl and what she was a witness to. It made me think of my first marriage. I then read with the thought that I needed to learn more since my former husband was emotionally and mentally abusive. The author Lisa Kroulik held nothing back. I appreciated her candor and honesty. This book is a must read for anyone.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment