Thursday, May 8, 2014

Local businesses - Restaurants

It is no secret that small family run businesses are few and far between. With rising taxes and large chain stores, they have tough competition. When reasonable, I choose local businesses rather than a large chain.

I have found 2 small restaurants that are independently run. They have amazing food.

One is our favorite sushi spot. The name is Shin Sei. We were referred by a few friends. Our usual place is in Midvale so we have been looking for a place closer to home.  I am relatively new to sushi and have quickly learned what I do and don't like. Sashimi is not my idea of delicious food. I love the rolls though. Here are a few dishes from Shin Sei:



 Our other new favorite is No Frills Diner. The food is amazingly good and the service is outstanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment