Thursday, May 8, 2014

White Matcha Tea Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



In an effort to stop drinking soda, I have turned to tea as a substitute. I figure that tea is better since it is a natural form instead of chemicals. I chose the white matcha since I know that white tea has a lighter flavor. I don't drink tea alone unless it is a flavored iced tea. I added my matcha to a smoothie. I mixed it as follows
  • 1/4 cup mixed berries, frozen
  • 1/2 cup yogurt
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 tsp white matcha tea
I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely recommend this to anyone else who wants to try something new. Click here to view the matcha tea varieties.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment