Thursday, May 29, 2014

Lumenx mountable bicycle light Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I live close enough to work that I can ride my bike. I am nervous though due to early morning poor lighting and busy roads. I was thrilled to be approved for this review. The bright light of the Lumenx mountable bicycle light far exceeded my expectations. At my job, I have become very familiar with lighting. I was more confident using this light knowing that it is CREE and has flashing capabilities.The red rear light was a pleasant surprise as well. I suggest this light to anyone who rides their bike, especially in the early mornings or late evenings.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment