Monday, April 20, 2015

Introducing our newest family member, Cassie!

7 weeks old

 Our little Valentine, 3 months old

 She loves this puppy, 4 months old
I've spent lots of time crafting stuff for our puppy. She's pretty spoiled. We have lots of fun with her and look forward to years of companionship.

Cassie got a dog house since she loves to play outside. She mainly uses it to store her toys. I'm hoping she'll choose to use it.

This dog house is made of cement board, big mistake, but you live and learn. Why a mistake? We didn't follow the instructions for cutting. It made a huge mess and the blade was smoking. Oh well. At least we know this dog house will last FOREVER! I used these plans as my guideline. They were pretty vague but we got the main idea. I chose to build a separate platform for the dog house. I also altered the plans to make it longer. I felt like 25 7/8 inches were going to be too small. I used the measurements for Cassie's kennel to make a decision about the length.

I saw a cute dog house on Pinterest and this is was my decoration inspiration.
This is my result:

,


No comments:

Post a Comment