Thursday, May 22, 2014

Why do I blog and what's Meringue Musings?


I started my blog with the hopes that I would earn some extra money through my writing. I spent a lot of time pondering a name. I knew that my blog would focus on food, thoughts, and reviews. I am a sucker for Lemon Meringue Pie. It brings back fond memories of my grandma. She passed away over 20 years ago. I then came to Meringue Musings. Meringue in honor of my late grandmother. Musings for the thought and review content.

I have yet to earn money but I have been able to review several products for free. I will continue to write with the hopes that one day my words will be recognized. My journey is chronicled here. Previous posts have shown our financial worksheets, birthday coupons and our summer bucket list ( all local, low cost adventures). My newest endeavor is couponing. More to come as I begin this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment